- This event has passed.
Sound Therapy Workshop by Sound Healing India
Playing singing bowl for self is an incredible experience. Playing it for others is joyful.
Learn the art of playing singing bowl by understanding the true science behind it.
Learn to use the singing bowls effectively for individuals as well as for a group of people.
Most of the sound healing is scientific but what makes it effective is the artistic expression that flows.
– What is Sound Therapy?
– Why is Sound considered to be the ultimate tool for healing?
– Physics of Sound (authentic science)
– Fundamental of Nada Yoga
– Introduction to various tools used in Sound Therapy
– Singing bowls and the physics of singing bowls
– Use of singing bowls for self-healing
– Use of singing bowls for healing various psychosomatic ailments on self as well as others
– Protocols using singing bowls for physical, emotional and mental well-being
Few noted benefits upon using Sounds as a daily regime are:-
> Releases negative thought pattern
> Releases the need to think positive
> calms the mind and deepens the breath
> Releases Anxiety
> Releases Anger
> Helps overcome fatigue, stress
> Brings Mental Clarity
> Balances Brain Hemispheres
> Changes approach towards Self & Life
Also heals physical ailments if any viz Sinus, Migraine, Diabetes, Backache, Frozen Shoulders, Spondylitis, Arthritis, etc and mental ailments like Anxiety, Panic Attacks, ADHD, ADD, etc
Venue – Thriive, Parel
Date – 19/20 October
To register or for any questions please contact –
Mrs Priyanka Jay Patel