- This event has passed.
Gong Therapy Workshop at Secunderabad
Gong is the sound that projects you out of your realm to the infinity – Yogi Bhajan
Every bowl(singing bowl) born is a gong first. Gongs are today widely used to promote healing and sense of well being. People also play Gongs in the concerts. In ancient days, gongs were used as bronze shields to give the sign of attack or retreat. Gongs are used in meditations to alter states of consciousness.
– Origin of Gong
– Types of Gongs
– Resonance of Gong with the human body
– Gong and the chakras
– Learn more than 15 strikes to play the Gong masterfully – Learn to conduct Gong sessions in group with fellow Gong Therapists
– Gong Therapy to heal various physical, emotional, mental concerns
– Learn to play gong while conducting Gong Bath for a group
– Learn to conduct classical and non classical Gong Baths
Note: Prior Registrations Compulsory