- This event has passed.
Sound & Mantra Workshop
The ancients understood that a simple sound could reorganise the body’s structure. Sounds that are harmonious activate the body and create healing
– Barbara Marciniak
This was probably the reason behind the origin of scared hymns, chants & mantras. Mantras have a profound effect on our mind, body & soul. Mantras not only calm our mind and relax our thoughts but also manifest energy into life. Mantras are believed to be the sacred texts recited to manifest dreams into reality. They take us back to the Indian culture where mantras/chants are the part of every individuals consciousness. Chanting sacred mantras are a part of daily regime of every Indian. Today, this regime is widely accepted & adapted in the west too.
Chanting relaxes our mind, brings peace and positivity. Releases negativity & unnecessary thoughts that block our mental peace. Not only this but chanting helps heal psychosomatic dis-eases too. Majority of lifestyle dis-eases like Blood Pressure, Diabetes, increased Cholesterol levels, Anxiety, Agitation, Insecurity, Acidity, Indigestion, Sinusitis, Migraine, Spondylitis etc are caused due to unidentified stress. To heal & deal with such stress, chanting is the most easiest & the most effective tool available to the human mankind.
There are non religious chants, the sanskrit alphabets known as “Matrekas”. There are 52 alphabets & each one of these resonate with different organ within our human organ system. Chanting this for several times restores the organs health. Not only this but chanting also releases toxins and negativity from our body & the realm of mind too.
“Matreka Chanting is also one of the easiest ways to practice Mindfulness”.
Workshop Module :-
– Understand the role of Sound & Vibration and it’s profound effect of our consciousness
– Breathing Exercises
– Detailed study on Matrekas
– Chanting & Application of Matrekas
– Self Awareness Techniques through Matreka Chanting & Singing Bowl Therapy
– Meditation using Matrekas
– Protocol based Study
Testimonials from a few clients :-
– Chanting helped me release unnecessary thoughts that blocked my happiness.
– Detaching & letting go became easier than before. Current relationships improved while the past ones were forgiven.
– A very powerful technique that dives me deep into meditative state. Relaxing & refreshing
– Healed my menstrual concerns forever, irregular cycle & pain is normal like before
– I can now focus & concentrate very easily on my work as the mental clarity has enhanced.
The names of the clients are not mentioned for the privacy reasons.
Application Benefits :-
– Frozen Shoulders
– Acidity/Acid Refluxes
– Pain around the eyes & eye brows
– Digestive problems
– Knee pain
– Releases Anger, Anxiety, Irritation & Insecurity
– Helps balance emotions
– Helps release negative thought patterns
– Raises consciousness
– Improves relationships
About the facilitator –
Mrs Priyanka Jay Patel, is a Sound Enthusiast. Her passion in sounds made her the Founder Director of Sound Healing India, a company dedicated towards “Transforming Lives”. She certified herself into various Sound Healing courses by learning from different masters across the country. It didn’t stop there while she met many Sound Therapists globally and never lost an opportunity to learn everything that they would share about Sounds. She’s certified in various Sound Healing tools & their applications like Singing Bowls, Gongs, Tuning Forks and Matreka Chanting. Know more about her work on www.soundhealingindia.com
A thought is a spoken word in silence, are you aware of it ? – Priyanka Jay Patel